We are currently recruiting a full time Sales/Demonstrator to cover areas across North Wales, Cheshire and Shropshire. The successful candidate will be responsible for selling new and used groundcare and small agriculture machinery and accessories from brands including Kubota, Toro, Honda and STIHL. This role also includes the demonstration and installation of machinery. You will be responsible for collection and delivery of parts and machinery for service and repair.
Your role will involve developing and generating new customers as well as maintaining relationships with current customers who range from caravan and camping parks, council contractors and estate owners, to name a few.
We are dedicated main dealers,
service agents and parts suppliers for over 29 manufacturers
specialising in five key markets: Domestic Groundcare, Pro-Groundcare, Construction, Agriculture and Arboriculture. Remaining a family owned business for 40 years, we pride ourselves on providing for our customers, old and new. Our expertise allows us to be one of the most dynamic dealerships in North Wales and Cheshire.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Sales of new and used machinery and accessories
- Able to identify and promote a comprehensive range of products
- Provide realistic quotes
- Collection and Delivery of machinery for service/repair
- Delivery and installation of new and used sold machinery
- Provide knowledge of and offer finance options
- Work with our team to provide an excellent customer service
- Build strong and loyal relationships with customers, old and new alike
- Attend industry events and shows
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous sales experience
- Some knowledge of groundcare machinery and accessories
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Enthusiastic and willing to take on a challenge
- Keen aptitude for ground care and turf
- Confident with figures and knowledge of finance
- Competent IT skills
- Full UK Drivers Licence. Trailer licence would be advantageous
- Competitive salary, negotiable on experience
- Use of a company vehicle
- Work mobile phone provided
- Ongoing training
Job type: Full Time
To apply please send your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com or Major Owen Ltd., Parc Road, Penrhyndeudraeth, Gwynedd, LL48 6LS.