Built to handle even the toughest of tasks, Toro’s Workman HD Series of heavy-duty utility vehicles comprises two-wheel and four-wheel drive diesel options.
The Workman HDX-D boasts the highest total carrying load in the industry together with a towing capacity of up to 1,588kg/3,500lb.
Despite this carrying load ability, the HD Series boasts I-beam shaped DeDion rear axle, and it is this, coupled with a perfect weight distribution, that contributes to a light tread. The innovative automotive technology that isolates the engine, transmission and main frame from all load forces, thereby eliminating potential overstress in these components, ensures the vehicle’s versatility on all types of turf and makes it a suitable option for groundsmen and greenkeepers alike.
With the two-wheel drive option offering 70-degree steering angle and the four-wheel drive offering a 50 degree steering angle you are guaranteed great manoeuvrability and stability whilst carrying out tough tasks.
– 17.4 kW (23 hp) Kubota® engine
– 2-4 Wheel Drive
– Total Payload Capacity of 1,289 kg
– Towing Capacity of 1,587 kg
– Independent front suspension consisting of two double A-frames with opposing dual coil springs and dual shock absorbers provides 14.6cm of front suspension travel
– Rear suspension design consists of a DeDion rear axle and dual independent leaf springs and shock absorbers to provide 7.6cm of rear travel
– Operator comfort
– Reduced operator fatigue
– Productivity and efficiency gains