This 55 cm petrol lawn mower features a Blade Brake Clutch or BBC. The BBC stops the cutterblade but enables the engine to continue running, allowing you to safely step away from the mower to remove debris or empty the collector bag and continue mowing without restarting the engine.
– Briggs & Stratton® Quantum 675 Series 190 cc engine
– 4-point Height-of-Cut Adjustment – 25 to 102 mm
– 55cm Steel Deck
– Bag capacity of 74 litres
– Blade Brake Clutch (BBC) System – Blade Brake Clutch (BBC) The clutch stops the cutterblade but enables the engine to continue running, while emptying the grassbag or travelling over non-grassed areas.
– AutoMatic Drive System – This intelligent drive-technology allows you to work at your own pace – the mower is self propelled but automatically moves as quickly or as slowly as you do, continually adapting to your chosen walking speed, even on slopes.
– Patented Toro® Recycler® Cutting System – Recycling – Good for your Lawn, Good for the Environment The patented design of the cutting chamber and blade repeatedly chops the grass cuttings into tiny pieces and forces them back into the turf where they decompose quickly and provide nutrients and moisture to the soil. Recycling grass clippings or mulching as it’s also known instead of collecting them saves you time, money and effort and is healthier for the planet.
– Bag on Demand – With our innovative Bag-On-Demand feature, you can switch from mulching to bagging in seconds with a flip of the quick-change lever – and the bag can stay mounted in either mode. Thanks to an open single-piece handle design, you can quickly and easily remove and reinstall the bag.
– Washout Port – The deck washout port is a convenient way to clean the bottom of the deck – maintaining optimum airflow for high performance.
– 2-Year Full Warranty – This product is covered by a two-year full warranty (terms apply).