The MGX range now features a next-generation tractor: the MGX-IV. With new improvements, these tractors perfectly meet the required versatility for your operation. Your daily tasks will become surprisingly easy thanks to the various features of these tractors.
The Kubota M95GX-IV is the all-rounder among professional tractors. Its versatility ensures continuous productivity. Scroll down for key features of the M95GX-IV…
– The powerful 104hp, V3800 series engine impresses with its low fuel consumption and extreme reliability.
– The strict regulations of the Euro IV exhaust emission standards are easily met.
– The engine has a memory function for two engine speeds, constant engine speed management and an engine speed limiter.
– The large radiator and two air intakes on the bonnet result in excellent engine cooling.
– The new 150-amp alternator delivers more power to suit the enhanced ancillary equipment options.
– The user-friendly 8-speed Intelli-Shift powershift transmission ensures easy gear shifting at the touch of a button.
– The finely geared powershift transmission provides the right speed you need for the task at hand.
– The 24F/24R transmission (32F/32R incl. optional creeper gear) has exactly the right number of gears for a wide range of applications.
– The automatic mode ensures maximum performance with changing ground and terrain conditions.
– Automatic functions such as headland management and automatic power take-off provide additional comfort
– The Category III 3-point power lift enables lifting capacities of 5,000 kg.
– Thanks to its high-performance hydraulic system, the MGX-IV can easily lift very heavy implements.
– Hydraulic pumps with high flow rates ensure short cycle times for front loader work.
– The electro-hydraulic control of the 540/1000 PTO ensures easy and efficient operation. Switches on the rear mudguards allow you can operate the PTO externally.
– In the new cab you will find an extremely spacious workplace with an air-suspended luxury driver’s seat.
– The noise level in the air-conditioned cab is pleasantly low.
– The 4-column cab is equipped with a large area of anti-reflective glass, which guarantees the best all-round views.
– The clearly arranged operating console ensures you have everything within easy reach..
– Smart switching controls, for engine speed, engine speed memories and constant engine speed, provide additional convenience for the user.
– The MGX-IV can be retrofitted with an optional ISOBUS controller, allowing you to use any ISOBUS implements.
– ISOBUS devices are displayed in the cab on ISOBUS-certified IsoMatch Tellus monitors.
– All device settings can be carried out from the comfort of your seat using the touch screen display.
– The optional GEOCONTROL function enables automatic part width section control or partial area-specific application.
– All data can be exported from the terminals, for optimum use in your business.
– Intelligent solutions take front loader work to a new level in efficiency and performance.
– The front loader impresses with its fast, tool-free coupling for great user-friendliness
– The vibration damping system reduces the vibration load that occurs when driving at high speeds ensuring comfort for the driver.
– With the conveniently located cross lever, you can control the front loader efficiently with high levels of precision.
– With optional 3rd and 4th service valves, you can extend the front loader’s versatility.