The Kubota Narrow tractor series is now even better than before, offering up to 105 engine horsepower, greatly enhanced ergonomics and many value-add features. Kubota engineered the M5001N specifically for work in orchards, soft fruit production and vineyards, or any other environments that might require a narrow tractor. It also features a new high/low powershift transmission with 6 synchronised gears and an extra powerful engine, new to the market. The Kubota M5001N Series tractors are particularly convenient and ideally suited for orchard, vine and fruit cultivation.
Choose from the 93hp M5-091N or the 105hp M5101N. Scroll down for key features of the M5001N Series…
– The new V-3800 TIE 4F 4-cylinder engine with 3B emission level provides between 93 and 105 HP.
– The engines also have a new electronic speed control with which you can control the speed of the engine.
– The diesel particulate filter in the new engine reliably reduces emissions.
– With the Kubota M5001N, you can choose between two type of transmission 18F/18R or 36F/36R.
– Thanks to the electro-hydraulic shuttle lever of the M5001N, you can change direction quickly and easily without using the clutch.
– The dual-speed technology of the 36F/36R transmission enables Lightening-fast upshifting and downshifting.
– Thanks to its stable category II 3 point hitch, the tractor can lift heavy equipment with ease. 2,300 kg lifting capacity speaks for itself.
– You have the option of extending the number of hydraulic connections on the front and rear of the tractor from the standard two to five.
– The independent 540/540E PTO comes as standard and can be turned on or off at the switch of a button. A 1000 PTO speed shaft is also optionally available.
– The comfortable flat floor cab of the M5001N provides all the prerequisites for pleasant and productive work.
– The standard air conditioning and powerful heating system of the M5001N ensure pleasant temperatures in the cab in all seasons.
– ROPS – The M5001N is also available as a DTH version with roll bar.
– Upgrade your M5001N to an ISOBUS tractor with the IsoMatch Tellus Pro 12” or GO 7” monitors. With the monitors, you can track everything that you have done on the field, completely and precisely.
– Kubota’s new optional electric steering wheel now also enables the automatic steering of M5001N Series tractors. Let the tractor do the driving while you fully concentrate on operating the implements.
– Power crawler available as an option for even more traction.