The Kubota M4002 is the perfect all-rounder for farm work requirements. Thanks to reliable and proven technology, you can rely on the M4002 in all conditions. Choose from the 66hp M4062 or the 74hp M4072. Scroll down for key features of the M4002 Series…
– Kubota’s 66 hp and 74 hp 4-cylinder engines are powerful, clean and quiet.
– The 3.3-litre V3307 series CR-T engines feature high-pressure fuel injection, to deliver maximum power and torque.
– Optimised performance and torque curves mean less noise and wear, as well as lower fuel consumption.
– With the constant speed controller, you can control the engine speed very precisely.
– With the engine speed memory, you can store speed settings for repetitive operations
– The M4002 gives you the choice between two optimally matched transmissions: 18F/18R or 36F/36R.
– Smooth, comfortable shifting is guaranteed with all transmission variants.
– With the new electro-hydraulic shuttle shift, you can select reverse with ease.
– The 40 km/h transmission with Eco-Drive enables faster and quieter driving with lower fuel consumption.
– The four-wheel drive can be simply switched on and off at the push of a button without stopping the tractor.
– The rear hydraulic lift on the M4002 allows even the heaviest implements to be lifted very easily thanks to its 2,500 kg lifting force.
– Two hydraulic SCD auxiliary hydraulic outlets (a third is optional) enable easier operation of the implements.
– The power take-off of the M4002 can also be turned on and off easily from a switch at the rear.
– Enjoy the size and comfort of the extra wide and extremely spacious Ultra Grand Cab II.
– The controls are ergonomically arranged so that you can concentrate fully on the work at hand.
– You can see the fully raised front loader directly through the glass roof hatch.
– The sophisticated heating and air conditioning concept of the cabin guarantees a comfortable working environment in all weather conditions.
– As an added option the M4002 is also available as a ROPS version with a roll bar.
– Use the IsoMatch Tellus monitors to upgrade your M4002 to an ISOBUS tractor.
– Track everything you’ve done in the field, thoroughly and accurately.
– With Kubota’s new optional electric steering wheel, the M4002 can be steered automatically with great precision.
– Let the tractor do the driving while you fully concentrate on operating the implements.
– The part width section control and the area-specific application option offer additional cost savings opportunities.
– The M4002 and Kubota’s LA1365 series front loaders together provide maximum versatility and efficiency
– The front loader can quickly be mounted and dismounted without any tools
– Optional hydraulic self-leveling of the front loader ensures a constant loader angle for safe and precise operation.