The Harrier 48 rear roller rotary lawnmower is ideal for medium to large lawns. The rear roller on these powerful self-propelled machines, gives a superb striped finish to fine lawns and with the cutterblade raised, rougher areas can also be cut with ease. With its powerful collection abilities, autumn leaves can also be removed from the lawn.
– 48cm cut width
– 70 litre grass bag
– Self-propelled with variable speed control adjustments from 1.8 – 3.3mph
– Featuring a two piece ribbed rear roller, ensuring superior traction, manoeuvrability and avoids marking turf when turning
– Increase in durability, rigidity and corrosion resistance thank to it’s Aluminium cutter deck
– Use the hose connector to clean the underside of the Harrier without getting your hands dirty!
– Trim side cutting deck – Ideal for use around borders, raised flower beds and retaining walls
– Supplied with lifetime crank-shaft warranty – covers against bending from accidentally hitting a solid object (terms and conditions apply)
– The Harrier is designed using aerospace technology to ensure a class-leading, high performance cut and collect system in every season
– Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology automatically adjusts the cutter deck to increase airflow when set to cut longer grass (patent pending)
– ReadyStart® technology is an intelligent system that recognises the engine temperature and primes the starting process accordingly, ensuring a easy start every time
– Choose from seven height-of-cut settings (13-60mm) – controlled by a single counter-balanced lever for easy adjustment
– Increase storage space with folding handlebars
– Lift the grassbag through the handlebars to empty – it couldn’t be easier